Services means any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by us.
Platform means the websites, mobile sites or other online properties through which we offer our Services.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with commercial registration number 1010449309 and with our registered head office address at 2908, Prince Mohammad Abdulaziz Road, Centria Mall, Third Floor, Office 307, Olaya, Riyadh 12241-6055, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Data provided through direct interactions
We require you to register with us to receive certain of the Services we offer through the Platform. We collect the following information from you when you register to use our Services:
- Identification information (including your name, date of birth, ID / Iqama details, passport information and residential proof);
- contact details (including your e-mail address and mobile number);
- user account information (including username and password);
- bank account information; and
- details concerning your business.
Data we collect automatically when you use our Services
When you interact with our Platform or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- device information (such as your IP address, operating system and browser type) and
- how you use and navigate the Platform.
Data from third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources (including without limitation from SIMAH Saudi Credit Bureau, Bayan Credit Bureau, Thiqah Business Services and Yakeen). If you would like more information about this, please contact us using the relevant contact details set out in section
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We have set out below a description of the ways we use your personal data. By using the Platform and the Services, you agree to us processing your personal data in this way.
For providing access and delivering Services through our Platform to verify your user account information in order to allow you to log-in to use certain parts of the Platform and to receive certain Services.
- To contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which Raqamyah think may interest you (at all times taking into consideration your rights at law including your right to opt-out from receiving marketing from us).
- For improving your experience on the Platform. For example, we may use the information we have collected from you to:
- offer you tailored content;
- determine how much time you spend on the Platform and in what manner you navigate through the Platform in order to understand your interests and to improve our Services based on this data;
- monitor and report the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis; and
- to carry out statistical analysis and market research and testing.
- To verify your identity and data provided in accordance with our regulatory requirements.
- If you apply to request finance using the Platform, we will use the details you provide concerning your business to:
- assess your application for credit, including by using scoring methods;
- to check details on applications for credit and credit related and other facilities;
- to display beneficial owner information on the Platform as required by financers; and
- if you do not repay financed amount, to trace your whereabouts and recover financed amounts or enforce agreements you have entered into via the Platform.
- To transfer money to your registered account with us.
- To provide you a safe and secure Platform by using your mobile number, log data and unique device identifiers to administer and protect the Platform (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, fraud prevention, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
Your continued use of the Platform or our Services following an amendment or Notice of Change indicates your acceptance of any changes.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
We will communicate with you by email or SMS in connection with our Services/Platform to confirm your registration and for other transactional messages in relation to our Services. As it is imperative for us to provide you such transactional messages you may not be able to opt-out of such messages.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you:
- have requested such information from us;
- use our Platform or Services; or
- registered for a promotion.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below in order for us to achieve the purposes set out in section 4 above.
Corporate affiliates: We may share your data with other Raqamyah group members to help us in providing business operation services such as product enhancements, customer support and fraud detection mechanism.
Third Party Service Providers: We use third party service providers to help us deliver certain aspect of our Services, including without limitation to verify your identity and data. For example, we use DETASAD Elastic Cloud Services to provide cloud storage facilities and may share your personal data with third party credit bureau and other official agencies to verify your identity and data.
We conduct checks on our third-party service providers and require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Other users of the Platform: To secure any financing arrangement entered into through the Platform, you will be required to provide business and personal information to prospective financers on your financing request page. The information which you upload onto your profile shall be available to other users of the Platform, who may choose to use such information as they see fit. We have no control over and accept no liability for the ways that other users of the Platform choose to use that information.
Both financees and financers on the Platform, acknowledge and agree that in order to enter into any specific financing arrangement via the Platform it will be necessary to share certain information with the other party. If you are a financee, you agree to disclose the following information to your financers:
- your contact details; and
- details concerning your business, such as your company name and registration number, articles of association, financials and bank statements.
If you are a financer, you agree to us disclosing to the financee your name and ID number (if you are financing in your personal capacity); or your company name and registration details.
Credit Agencies: If you are a financee, we may share your data with SIMAH Saudi Credit Bureau and/or Bayan Credit Bureau in the event that you default or are delayed in your payments to your financers. This is for the purposes of warning other financers about your creditworthiness and preventing fraud.
Advertising and analytics providers: In order to improve our Services, we will sometimes share your non-identifiable information with analytics providers that help us analyse how people are using our Platform/Services. We share your information with them in non-identifiable form for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis.
Publicly available information: The information posted by you on public areas of the Platform will be accessible to and may be used by anyone, including Raqamyah.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The data we collect about you will be stored and processed inside Saudi Arabia in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL MEASURES AND PROCESSING SECURITY
All the information we receive about you is stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organisational measures that are suitable and necessary to protect your personal data. Raqamyah continually evaluates the security of its network and adequacy of its internal information security program which is designed to (a) help secure your data against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure, (b) identify reasonably foreseeable risks to the security of the Platform, and (c) minimise security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing.
Please note, despite the measures we have implemented to protect your data, the transfer of data through the Internet or other open networks is never completely secure and there is a risk that your personal data may be accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Strictly necessary cookies: are required for the operation of the Platform. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Platform. They do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or remember where you have been on the Internet.
Analytical/performance cookies: allow us to collect information about how you use the Platform, such as, how you navigate the Platform and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you; all of the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the way the Platform works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
Functionality cookies: are used to recognise you when you return to the Platform to enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences and improve your visit.
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to the Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are linked to services provided by third parties, such as “Like” and “Share” buttons. The third parties provide these services in return for recognising that you have visited the Platform.
Generally, cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of the Platform will expire when you leave the Platform and close your web browser session. Other cookies may be more permanent or may not expire unless you actively delete them. You can find out more about how to manage cookies and remove them from your computer at the attached link http://www.aboutcookies.org/
If you want to reject any of the cookies that we use, then you will need to change your website browser settings. Please note that doing so may impact your ability to access certain parts of the Platform and may impact your user experience.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES